I cannot change my withholding elections

Employees can change your withholding elections by using the Pay Worklet:

  • Click on the Pay Worklet
  • Click on Withholding Elections
    • Complete Federal Withholding Elections
    • Enter future effective date (withholding cannot be retroactive)
  • Click OK
  • Fill out W-4 form
  • Click OK

If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding withholdings elections, please submit a ticket to the Office of Payroll by clicking on "Contact Payroll" button on the right.