Skip to main content
Stevens Institute of Technology
Skip to Knowledge Base content
Workday is the enterprise application for human resources and payroll.
Recent Changes and Updates
Please check here for recent changes and updates to the Stevens network and computing systems.
Stevens Account Information
* Access for myStevens, Email, Online Courses, Course Registration etc
Email and Calendar
* How to access your Stevens mail and set up Calendering
* How to connect to the internet, Stevens network and network services
Software and Operating Systems
* Information on supported software at Stevens as well as the Stevens Virtual Learning Environment.
Backup and Storage
* Information on how to access Stevens' network drive "storage01" and how to restore a network drive
* Information and assistance with the online course system
* Information on classroom projection and AV systems as well as campus locations with networking available.
* Site Creation and Modifications
Student Computers and Hardware Service
* All you need to know about your laptop or Stevens issued computer
* General Information about IT, IT services and Stevens itself
Instructions for setting up and managing your Stevens voicemail
Mapping a Network Drive
What is Storage01?
Web VPN Windows
Minimum Requirements for Bringing Your Own Laptop
Matlab 2014a Windows
How to use Uniprint
New User Interface: Effective May 25, 2016 at 6AM EST!
Academic Recording Studio
Editing an Existing Page
Adding a New Pane